Award Again!!!

An award again!!I am so happy to get my second award..versatile award..from my blogger friend ramvino..






thanks dear..u made my day..she is a versatile crafter.she likes to do different type of crafts..crochet,embroidery.recycling crafts..I love her smoked round shaped pillows ..some of her works still in my wish to  make list..
I wud like to share 7 things about me
I am a crafty person who dream always about new projects..
love to read books..
Beleive in true friendship..
I love recycling..
Always admire others work and apreciate them.
I love to spend time in search of beautiful handycrafts..embroidery itoms..
 I love to decorate my home with my own creations..
I want to pass this award todivya
I love reading her blog..I like her fabric painting too..her writing skill I admire a lot..nowadays dont get much time to spend there..sorry divya..for not commenting posts..


 My hearty Congratulations to you..divya......Accept the
  award and link back to the person who gave it you and
  share 7 things about yourself.

Comments

Ramvino said…
very nice of you vahee and wanted to meet you soon.....and thanks for appreciating my works dear.....
Jisha Madhu said…
Great News... Cnngrats..
Divya A L said…
Thanks lotss Vaheedaji..... I carried forward the award... I was wondering if I need to pass it on to someone else too!!
MiniBinoy said…
congrats vaheeda:).. this tym i managed to enter your blog from pintrest.:)
Congratulations on your award and I think a lot of us share the same kinds of interests as your list.
Anita said…
Congratulations Vaheeda !