WIP

I know today is not wednesday..I shud post this on wednesday..yesterday I was sick .so cudnt post this..WIP is the word was not familiar with me,though I completeted my  blog 1 year....thanks to Nima who clarified it!her beautiful strawberry pattern is I am currently working...pls have a look at her blog..I am sure u will addicted to it..Like me...
Join us!
Last week  I was  linking  up with Tamis blog..I have a lot of unfinished projects..this wool eater pattern I started 2 weeks ago.when I saw this pattern in pinterest   . I really like the pattern and started doing it.I used yarn from my stash..without thinking of colour combination ,The name is apt for this pattern..wool eater...very easy to follow instruction..but it takes lot of yarn and my yellow colour  finished ..so I  was postponding this project.. I managed it with slightly pale yellow yarn.. if I continue the steps  what colour u prefer ..?
 A crochet cupcakecaddy...now using as a pincushion..

Lampshade make over..got a lampshade base ..winded it with maroon ribbon and embellished with a beaded fern and a butterfly..a sequin lace pasted on bottom..still feeling to do some more ferns or a white big butterfly...OMG! I am confused ! what u say..?is it enough..
Have a nice weekend..bye from now...

Comments

Nima said…
Beautiful wip...and lovely cupcake pincushion...

i love the lampshade makeover...i tink it's fine now....
Such beautiful work! The cup cake is adorable!