SAL

I got a chance to participate SAL (stitch along )with Anita.. chikenkari embroidery sal..this is an indian embroidery ..I love chickenkari embroidery dresses..like kurthi sarees..etc.....while I was searching indian embroidery work, happened to see her blog. http://artisticfingers.blogspot.com/ .she is a very good teacher ,Her tutorial are well explained..



first lesson is double back stitch..These  teardrop shapes are stitched in double back stitch..I used malmal cloth and a peach colour anchor embroidery thread..pic is not much clear..And back side is purely heringbone stitch..it will create front side a shadow work effect..


Anitha waiting for ur opinion..is it ok..?

 Thanks to All who gave such a nice comments about my crochet strawberries, it gaves me inspiration to do more..

Have a good day to All!!!

Comments

Anita said…
Looks good Vaheeda.!
You've worked 2 drop shapes which is not 'A'- inside the paisley.Please remove that.Refer the finished design which is there in your doc.
Divya A L said…
Very nice Vaheedaji!! :)
This is lovely! Can't wait to see when you have finished!