I love strawberries...Do'nt you...?

I love polka dot fabrics..when I was a small girl I used to wear polka dotted frocks...when I saw

Christmas Pillow Linky Party 



on  Nima's blog I decided to make one pillow case with polka dot material and white.but I cudnt post it that time for some reason...I think most of them know  about my love towards strawberries .this is the first time I am using fusible web.it turned out very well...and it is quite easy..if u want to make strawberry applique pls go through this link.. I got inspiration from her..I have done only one pillow the other one is on work in progress only..
attached a zip on back side of the pillow..have to design bed sheet also..will come with complete set of bedsheet ...

thank u  for ur visit here and dropping  comments...
have a good day!

Comments

Nima said…
gorgeous pillow vaheeda
Anne said…
Nima had such wonderful talent! You do too, I love the pillow!! Happy New Year to you and Happy Stitching too!! :)
Zova couture said…
Thank u so much Anne..you made my day!happy new year to u too..
Divya A L said…
Wow!! Thanks v creative!! Loved it! <3
Zova couture said…
thank u my dear divya!
Zova couture said…
thank u so much kathelene!
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said…
Hello. And Bye.
MiniBinoy said…
Yummy strawberries Vahee... really beautiful!!!
MiniBinoy said…
Yummy strawberries Vahee.. beautiful pattern and very neatly done!:)