New Year..with new hopes and dreams..

This is my first post in 2013..let me wish all of u a wonderful new year ahead.
I have designed a bedsheet for my dearest friend.Her favourite colour is yellow
.peach colour daisies painted on yellow bedsheet..


daisy flower bouquet design on centre.


Adaisy flower motif..
Learning something new.

Last year I joined desiquilt for learning quilting.A wonderful world of quilting..I was amazed by th works of those talented ladies..I think I am the only one beginner there....but didnt have confidence to start anything..When I saw.foundation paper piecing quilt qal.on http://desi-quilters.blogspot.com/ .participated qal with them..I Really enjoyed making this .....
 it is yet to finish..i will post the completed one.soon

Comments

Such beautiful sheets and wonderful that you are learning to quilt!
Anne said…
Both of your works are very pretty! :)
Sravani Gopal said…
Cool, Pleasant and beautiful...
Happy New Year...
Zova couture said…
thank u so much sravani gopal..happy new to u too..
Nima said…
This is gorgeous Bedspread Vaheeda..